Thursday, October 16, 2014

FASHION HOTEL - ZURICH

Last weekend the awaited project Fashion Hotel organized by LA FOLIE event agency opened finally it doors the 25 Hours Hotel in Zurich. The idea to have 50 Pop Up rooms full of clothes, Accessoires, networking ideas sounded really promising for me.
I was invited to join the VIP night on Friday and between tasteful finger food and drinks I had an incredible good time.

Supporting Swiss Fashion is something that as a fashion stylist and blogger living in Switzerland is getting more and more important for me, so was I clearly looking forward to meet new people and discover was this amazing concept was about.

The discovery tour started with a favorite Brand - Aziza Zina where I felt in love with their turquoise pieces following with the Accessoires online store JUSTWHATILIKE.

AZIZA ZINA



I love this skirt!

SWATCH


The Swiss Watches Brand was a partner as well and presented their new collection.



I wore of course my fave Fur Coat at the moment.


As a hardcore fan of Fashion Magazines I LOVED was the SYTLE BOX team did! just so good!


JUST WHAT I LIKE.CH



Of course this amazing earring piece came with me.



Angela Meleti, JUST WHAT I LIKE Owner and me.


I visited the Pop Up stores on saturday again and this is what I wore.
Looking already forward to discover what the La Folie team is planing for the next event already in April 2015.

H&M Studio Jacket and Dress - H&M Trend T-Shirt - Zara Leather Shirt  and Sunnies - CĂ©line Bag - Reebok Trainers

Pics taken by B3SS and BON.

No comments:

Post a Comment